Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A little survey fun

Is your hair up?
The bangs are pulled back

Do you still talk to your first love?
My first crush, which I thought at the time was love, and I still shoot each other messages on myspace and facebook now and then

Do you think you are an argumentative person?
No. But my husband says that when I am sick or sleeping I argue a lot

Is your phone right beside you?
nope

Will this weekend be a good one?
I hope so. Ashley and I are taking a class together at the Union. It's called "The Human Volcano" and it teaches parents and teens how to cope with each other and their crazy emotions

Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
nope

Have you ever had a difficult relationship?
Yes.

Ever driven into the ghetto to buy drugs?
Trust me, you can get more and better drugs in the suburbs

Can you read other people's expressions?
Eh, kinda. I like to think I can.

Have you ever hugged anyone named Joe?
Yes. I am a hugger

When was the last time something bothered you?
Today.

What bothered you?
I had a migraine

Are your ears gauged?
No, I started to stretch them once, but thought better of it after a few months

Do you miss someone?
Yes.

How did you feel when you woke up today?
Headachey, tired

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
usuallly an hour or so

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes

Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
I think I gave the Stink eye to the McDonald's cashier who was not very nice

Are you happy right now?
happy, but tired

What's in your pocket?
No pockets.

When is your birthday?
July 11

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
My husband got it at a Tori Amos concert 15 years or so ago

what color are your eyes?
brown

How tall are you?
5'3''

Are you a forgiving person?
I forgive, but I don't forget.

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Always

Are you wearing shorts?
No. Too cold

Did anything weird happen today?
not really

What are you listening to?
The X Files

If you could change your eye color would you?
Yes. I want my Dad's green eyes. Well, not his actual eyes, but I would like mine to be like his

What is the biggest secret you know about your 2nd top friend?
Not sure.

Last person who you told a secret to?
Not a secret, but privledged information to Beth

When was the last time you cried.
Today. I was in pain

Last phone call received?
A student while I was at work

What are you wearing on your feet?
socks

What was the last movie you watched in theaters?
I think the Dark Knight.

What were you doing today?
work, walgreens, home

How did you wake up this morning?
alarm

Do you believe everything you hear?
no, I am a skeptic

What did you do last night?
skipped book club because my allergies were AWFUL

What was the last beverage you drank?
Cranberry juice

No comments: