Friday, June 10, 2011

May 2011 Book Summary

In May I finally had a break from classes and was able to read a bit more. I read six books and visited Quebec, New York City, Michigan, Japan, Haines, AK and Paris, France.

Reviews and ratings can be found on my LibraryThing page.



Identical Strangers: A Memoir of Twins Separated and Reunited by Elyse Schein and Paula Bernstein

 

Bad Marie by Marcy Dermansky


If You Lived Here, I'd Know Your Name: News from Small-Town Alaska by Heather Lende

A Wild Sheep Chase: A Novel by Haruki Murakami
 
The Raising: A Novel by Laura Kasischke

So far, I am at 31 books for the year. I think that with all of the changes happening in my life right now, my book total for the year is going to be pretty low. That's okay though, these are wonderful changes and life is good.

No comments: