Friday, February 4, 2011

Ten things that make me happy

I took this idea from The Mahars. I liked her list and thought I'd give it a go myself.



 1. Yarn. I love a nice soft, colorful skein of yarn.

2. Owls. Owls are cute. I have eight in my office.



3. Doctor Who. I know that no matter how crabby any of us are, if we turn on an episode of Doctor Who, all three of us will stop what we are doing at watch it together. This is especially true
if it's an episode with the tenth Doctor.

4. Books. Books have been making me happy since I started reading in first grade. I had a special relationship with the children's librarian in my hometown and she helped my love of reading grow. It has been years since I have gone a day without reading.

5. Bananas. Bananas are the perfect food. 'nuff said.

6. My husband and my daughter.

7. Cooking. I love cooking for my family.

8. My DVR. I am a shameless television addict. I love not having to know when shows are on and being able to watch what I want, whenever I want.

9. Alaska. When I feel down I just have to think of southeast Alaska. It is my favorite vacation spot and I have so many wonderful memories of spending time there. My husband and I want to live there someday. It is our biggest goal in life. He lived there before we met and has passed his passion for taht area on to me.

10. Getting mail. I'm such a kid when it comes to the mail. I love walking down the driveway to check the mailbox. I love getting packages and letters.

No comments: