Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ten things you probably don't know about me

Or maybe you do.

1. I have 24 first cousins.
2. I have a $400 painting on loan from an artist hanging in my office.
3. I grew up in a house with a pool table, but I still can't make a shot to save my life.
4. I am allergic to Sulfites and therefore cannot drink most alcoholic beverages. Vodka agrees with me though.
5. I was not allowed to watch or read any science fiction when I was a kid. My mom thought it was "weird". That is probably why I am such a Sci-Fi geek as an adult. (and proud of it!)
6. I compulsively make lists. I make lists of everything, including future lists to write.
7. I wish I had gone to college after high school instead of waiting so many years.
8. I have two huge plants that were started from clippings of plants that were at my grandparent's funerals 23 years ago.
9. I strictly adhere to the rule that the numbers one through ten should always be written out, it is only okay to use actual number when for 11 and higher.
10. I never had my hair cut any more than just a trim until I was 21 years old.

No comments: