Friday, January 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday?


Well, it's Friday, not Monday, but I wanted to post this last week's meals. Better late than never?

Monday - A big salad with romaine and green leaf lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers and carrots.

Tuesday - Savory Sweet Potato Soup (pictured to the left)
This recipe came from the Farm Chicks in the Kitchen. Delicious! The whole family enjoyed this soup. I will definitely be making it again.

Wednesday - I meant to make a taco casserole, but didn't have all of the ingredients. We ended up with a frozen pizza and salad.


Thursday - Taco casserole. This is a layered dish. From the bottom up; crescent roll dough, taco meat, sour cream, cheese, crushed tortilla chips. Ashley and I loved it, but Christopher hated it. There was too much sour cream for his taste. I'll make it again, only putting sour cream on half.

Friday - Ashley is eating dinner at her boyfriend's house. Christopher and I will finish up the leftover Savory Sweet Potato Soup with Salad.

No comments: