Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday night's alright

I love farmer's market Saturdays.

Today was the last outdoor market of the season. We all got up early and headed downtown for some shopping. We circled the Capitol Square and stocked up on food for the week. Then we went to Espresso Royale to warm up a bit, have some coffee and read. Ashley and I hit a few of our favorite shops and we all walked down to Peace Park for the grand opening ceremony. Ashley got up and did some Native American dancing at the park. The channel 3 cameras were there, so she might end up dancing on the news tonight! :)

For dinner we had Buffalo Joes (ground buffalo from the market) on my husbands homemade buns, sweet potato fries (from the market), homemade chip dip and chips and cheese (from the market). It was simple and delicious.

Now Ashley and her friend are hanging out in her room and Christopher and I are watching some tv. I love days like this.

No comments: