Friday, December 19, 2008

Movies

I've been thinking about movies. There are a few movies that I love so much that I will watch them whenever they are on. These are movies that can bring me up from a bad mood. There are a lot of them, and not all of them were popular, but they mean something to me.
Here's a list.

Brighton Beach Memoirs
Clue
The Matrix
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Waitress
Dirty Dancing
Footloose
O Brother Where Art Thou?
Gross Pointe Blank
A Life Less Ordinary
Fight Club
Moulin Rouge
V for Vendetta
300
In Bruges
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Eddie and the Cruisers
Ferris Buehler's Day Off
Grease
The Legend of Billie Jean
One Crazy Summer
Little Shop of Horrors
Better Off Dead
The Princess Bride
Rocky IV
Say Anything
Summer School
Dream a Little Dream
Pulp Fiction
My Neighboor Totoro
Desperately Seeking Susan
Who's That Girl
Clueless
Hairspray (original)
Cry Baby
Cecil B Demented
Serial Mom
Empire of the Sun
Heathers

No comments: