Thursday, November 6, 2008

20 Q

1) What did you do for most of your day?
Work

2)Who do you spend most of your time with?
My family

3) Do you like anyone?
I like so many people, it's crazy

4)Do you miss any of your exs?
No, the few that I'm not ashamed to have dated I still keep in touch with

5)What do you miss the most about them?
nothing, the ones I would miss, I have stayed in touch with and the others I miss nothing about them at all

6)what are you doing for the rest of your day?
the days about over. I am going to go to bed and read

7) Anything exciting coming up?
My canned goods share comes this weekend!

8)Are you planning any trips soon?
Minnesota for Thanksgiving, Chicago in early December for Christmas shopping, Minnesota again at Christmas and a Anniversary vacation in February, yet to be determined.

9)What are you doing for new years?
We always let Ashley have a friend or two over.

10) Do you miss anyone?
Yup.

11)Does anyone miss you?
probably not

12)Do you have any pets?
2 chinchillas and 2 guinea pigs

13)Have you ever broken any bones?
My arm, toe & finger

14) Whats your text message ring tone?
It's my own voice saying, "Sarah, you've got a message"

15)Have you ever had your heart broken?
not broken, just bruised

16)Last person you took a pic with?
Henry

17)Last person you talked to?
Ashley

18) who was your last incoming call from?
Ashley

19)Whats your favorite tv show?
I am on a Nip/Tuck kick right now

20)Where were you born?
Fort Atkinson, WI

No comments: