Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Survey from Beth

Did anything brighten up your day today?
Spot came out of surgery okay, I was so worried about her.

How are you feeling at this exact moment?
I have a headache and I am stressed over school.

Do you ever wonder how other people see you?
Yes

Are you taller than most?-
No

When was the last time you sang an ENTIRE song?-
Today, "Monkey" by George Michael :)

Do you like the last person who sent you a myspace message?-
I can't remember the last person to send me a message. That's how long it's been.

What is one thing that is currently bothering you?-
School stress, parenting stress

What was the last thing that you ate/drank?-
Ate? roasted chicken and a salad. Drank? strawberry shake.

Do you realize it when you curse?-
not always

Who did you last talk to in person?-
Ashley

Last phone call?-
Obama campaign - again!

Do you think places like New York City and California are overrated?-
Probably. But I haven't been to either.

Whose graduation will you be attending next?-
Probably my own daughters

Do you think some people are crazy for wearing jeans in the summer?-
No.

What was the last test you took & what for?-
Not really a test , but I did my midterm over the weekend for Diversity and Communications.

What did you do yesterday?-
Went to work, got 4 allegry shots, took Spot to the vet, came home ate dinner, watched a movie and went to bed.

If you are being extremely quiet what does that mean?-
I'm asleep.

What is the weather like today?-
Nice

Do you own any bright underwear?-
Yup

Have you kissed someone in the past week?-
yes

Last place you took a plane to?-
Technically, back to Milwaukee

What are you looking forward to in the next month?-
Finishing Communication and Diversity.

If someone looked ON your bed, what would they find?-
blankets

What is the last movie you watched?-
The December Boys

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?-
Without a doubt

What are you listening to right now?-
Burn Notice

What were you doing at 1am this morning?-
Sleeping

You're in the hospital, who on your TOP friends comes to visit you?-
my husband

Who was the last person you called?-
Ashley to tell her to help me carry in the groceries

Do you like to color?-
Yup

Do you own a pair of Uggs?-
no.

Who do you love?-
many people

What do you think about little dogs?-
No me gusta

.What was the first thing you did when you woke up?-
Thought "do I really have to wake up?"

When was the last time something bothered you?-
Today.

Would you ever date anyone with tattoos?-
The better question for me would be, "Would you ever date someone without tattoos?"

How much cash do you have on you?-
about $7

Who told you he/she loved you last?- my daughter

What was the last thing you said to someone?-
Thank you Ashley

No comments: