Saturday, September 6, 2008

Market Day

I love September Saturdays in Madison. The market has apples in September. yummy.Right now my counters are cluttered with water and musk melons, potatoes, tomatoes, tomatillos, apples and squash. The fridge is stuffed with lettuce, swiss chard, peppers, cilantro, eggs, beans, carrots, edamame and onions. We will feast for the next few days. This menu helps with my diet too. I am down 5 lbs in two weeks and my last years pants fit over my hips, but don't quite button yet, but I am getting there.Ashley is on a bike ride, as soon as she gets home, we are heading west to the comic book store and the mall *gag*. I need to get to the Aveda store for some perfume, otherwise I would rather die than go to the mall.Back to church tomorrow, Sunday school starts again and Ashley has to Acolyte. I lost my faith somewhere in the last year, I hate to go and be a hypocrite, but Ashley loves going to church and Sunday school and I can't take that from her.

No comments: