Thursday, September 11, 2008

60 Things You Can't Possibly Know About Me

60 Things You Can't Possibly Know About Me
What is in the back seat of your car right now?
my hoodie, a coffee cup, an empty water bottle

Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Chrissy, Christopher, Marge

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
just geeting home

What is your favorite board game?
cribbage

What is the last thing you said aloud?
I'd rather watch Doctor Who

What is the best ice cream flavor?
​I like Blue Bunny fat free vanilla frozen yogurt

What are you wearing right now?
fannel jammie pants and a purple shirt

What was the last thing you ate?
a cookie for dessert at lunch time

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?​
I got two pairs of pants, a shirt and some undies

When was the last time you ran?
years ago

What's the last sporting event you watched?
olympic swimming

Who is the last person you sent a message to on myspace?​
Emily

Ever go camping?
yes

What is a song you hate?​
I do not like JoBro

Do you use smile​y faces​ on the compu​ter a lot?
Not too often

Do you drink your soda from a straw?
​if I am in a restaurant

What did your last text message say?
"on my way home"

Are you someone's best friend?
yes

What are you doing tomorrow?​
working

Where is your mom right now?
I don't know

Look to your left,​ what do you see?
wall

What color​ is your watch​?
​I don't typically wear a watch

Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
​Yes

Do you have a dog?
No

Last person you talked to on the phone?
​Ashley's BFF's mom

Have you met anyone famous?​
I have met many authors

Any plans tonight?​
just got done house shopping, now I'm in for the night

Who all have you hugged today​?​
Ashley and Christopher

Where are you right​ now?
Home, living room

Last song liste​ned to?
No idea

Last movie you saw?
Spiderman 3

Are you allergic to anything?
Everything that my allergist tests for

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
not really any, just stressed with the house shopping

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?​
My Halflingers

Is anyone jealo​us of you?
Yes. I have a great marriage and a great kid.

What time is it?
5:31pm

Do any of your friends have children?
​yes

Do you eat healt​hy?
​generally

What do you usually do during the day?
work

Do you hate anyon​e right​ now?
no

How many kids do you want to have?​
I would like another 1 or 2, but I am fine with 1

Do you like the last person you kisse​d?​
I love him

Have you ever been to Six Flags​?​
yes

How did you get one of your scars​?​
surgery

No comments: