Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's in your purse?

Not just the regular boring stuff. Everyone has a wallet, keys and cash. I want to know what makes your bag special. Here's the stuff I carry with me daily that say something about who I am.



Crocheted coffee cup sleeve - I hate the wasteful cardboard ones.

Penny sized ninja figure - He stays with my change in my wallet and makes me smile whenever I see him. I can't post his picture here because real ninjas are too fast to have their image captured on film.


At least 2 Chico bags. Down with plastic!



To-Go ware bamboo fork, knife, spoon and chopsticks.



My 1950's style expanding coupon organizer cuz saving money is cool, yo.

My mad hatter pill case.

A small Moleskine tablet because you never know when inspiration may strike.

A pewter disc with a Tlingit style whale stamped on one side and the word "Dedication" on the other side. This is a daily reminder of Alaska and the great times I have had there. It also reminds me to stay dedicated to my goal of someday living in Alaska.

My 40 year nautical perpetual calendar. Ask me what day of the week your birthday will fall on in 2039. I'll have the answer.

No comments: