Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 movies

I watched more movies this year than I have in years past. I think it's because I did so much crocheting. I can't crochet without doing something else at the same time, so I watched a lot of movies. 122 to be exact. I'll just list the titles here that I rated at 4 or 5 stars. Enjoy!


(500) Days of Summer 
Despicable Me 
District 9 
Pan's Labyrinth 
The Fantastic Mr. Fox 
Zombieland 
A Fish Called Wanda 
Alice in Wonderland 
An Education 
Blood the Last Vampire 
Con Air 
Funny Games 
Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus 
How to Train Your Dragon 
Inception 
Jennifer's Body 
Kick Ass 
King of California 
Metropia 
Ponyo 
Shutter Island 
The Brothers Bloom 
The Exorcist 3 
The Fall 
The Hangover 
The Lovely Bones 
The Men Who Stare at Goats 
The Night They Raided Minsky's 
The Perfect Getaway 
The Professional 
The Reader 
This Could Get Loud 
Those Daring Young Men in Their Jaunty Jalopies 
Up in the Air 
Valhalla Rising 
Whip It 

No comments: