Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monday's Meal Plan

I have a big term paper due, so meals this week will be fast and easy!

Monday - It was a holiday, no one wanted to cook. We had good ol' Kraft Mac n Cheese

Tuesday - It's a rainy day, and cool outsode. We are going to have chicken and corn chowder, yummy!

Wednesday - Mushroom Cavatappi with chicken and smoothies!

Thursday - Breakfast for dinner! Scrambled eggs with onions, mushrooms and cheese.

Friday - We'll be on the road to Minneapolis, so we will have sandwiches or wraps in the car.

1 comment:

jenna @blog.chivetalkin.com said...

Thanks so much for joining in this week! Your menu looks great...especially Wednesday's. Have fun in Minnesota, my old stomping grounds! BTW, I am sorry about Mr. Linky this week. He has been behaving badly and I lost all my links. Hopefully, he'll be on the mend soon. Otherwise, please join in again next week, leaving your link in the comments. I love having you - Cheers! Jenna