Monday, May 18, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


Monday - Chicken, cheese and spinach quesadillas
Tuesday - baked breaded chicken with smashed potatoes and peas (the breading is made with rosemary, olive oil and a slice a white bread processed in the magic bullet)
Wednesday - roast beef roll ups with roast beef from the deli, cheddar cheese, horseradish and romaine lettuce
Thursday - Black Bean burgers on buns with steak fries
Friday - ravioli with spinach and bacon
Saturday - Pizza at Rocky's for Ashley's birthday
Sunday - Brats at the World's Largest Bratfest

3 comments:

Krista said...

Your menu sounds really good. Should make for some full bellies at your house :)

Stephanie said...

That all sounds so good! You're making me hungry! I've been craving quesadillas lately. (I used to live on those things!) Better make sure I put tortillas on my shopping list.

Have a great week! I hope you can stop by: http://littlestuffoflife.blogspot.com/2009/05/on-menu-food-phases.html

jenna @blog.chivetalkin.com said...

Hey! So glad you stopped by this week. What a great menu plan. I love horseradish so anytime I see it on a menu I want whatever it is with it - roast beef and horseradish all tidied up together in a wraps - sounds delish. Thanks again for joining in the Chivetalkin Menu Plan Blog Roll - I LOVE having you! Cheers ~ Jenna